Location: Reno, NV
· The Payroll Risk Operations team protects Client and our customers from financial losses resulting from fraud or credit risk. Our team strives to create customer delight and enable customer base growth through the management of Client's Payroll Portfolio and the risk associated with payroll transactions. The right candidate for this positon will have a strong understanding in banking, commercial credit risk, portfolio management, and be detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple task throughout the day.
· Service assessment needed for this role.
· Make timely decisions based upon information, analysis, and experience while explicitly sharing the criteria for decisions.
· Look at customers credit and make decisions that help reduce overall risk
· Review and manage the Payroll Risk credit portfolio
· Explain to the customer the decision made and why
· Review and manage work queues
· Assist with developing/improving processes and process outlines
· Recommend change in the policy based on portfolio experience and loss trending
· Participates in operating mechanisms with-in the teams to prioritize needs, communicate effectively, and establish partnering relationships to drive effective execution.
· Participates in determining objectives of assignment; work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives
· Minimum of two years working with commercial/and or consumer credit
· Requires decision-making and resolution of issues not clearly defined by policies and procedures
· An understanding ACH Money Movement and Accounting procedures a plus.
· Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems with a high level of ambiguity.
· Strong skills with process improvements and managing the upstream and downstream impact
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate complex and/or technology issues simply.
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume, ever-changing environment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) a must.
· Prioritizes work to meet multiple deliverables and deadlines
· Positive attitude