Runnemede Customer Care Coordinator
Location: Runnemede, NJ
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
We're seeking an Customer Care Coordinator. If you set high standards for Excellence, Integrity and Customer Service this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about opportunities with TruGreen.
1. Receives inbound and makes outbound calls to resolve routine customer concerns (e.g., service, billing, results) in a timely and professional manner. May deviate from routine procedures to diagnose root cause of more complex customer issues.
2. Coordinates and resolves customer follow-up requests as a liaison between branches and customers to provide and maintain the highest level of customer service.
3. Prioritizes open, overdue and/or critical CFRs or customer concerns and escalates to management as needed.
4. Reviews and responds to customer feedback collected through external sources. Compiles statistical data (e.g., net promoter scores, or NPS), identifies trends, and reports to management team.
5. Makes contact with cancel request customers to retain business. Probes to identify root cause and uses approved customer save offers (e.g., discounts, service calls) to retain customer.
6. May complete special projects to support branch operations and efficiency
7. Enters and maintains customer data (e.g., contact information, service plan, billing information) into customer database accurately and timely.
8. Researches customer database for account and service history and information to resolve customer concerns.
9. Follows standard policies, procedures and scripting when interacting with and resolving customer concerns to ensure quality outcomes.
10. May assess customer needs for additional services and up-sell as appropriate.
11. Identifies and communicates improvement opportunities or trends impacting the customer experience to management.
12. May receive customers and vendors at assigned branch.
• High school diploma/GED required. Associate’s degree preferred.
• 2-3 years of customer service experience required
• Experience resolving escalated customer service issues required
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.