Data Entry Clerk
Location: Danville, IL, IL
Immediate need for a talented Data Entry Clerk I with experience in the Healthcare Industry.
This is a 6+ months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Danville, IL. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: 17-07228
Data Entry Clerk I
6+ Months Contract with possible extension
• Must have health insurance experience
• Performs a variety of routine and non-routine insurance and benefit verification functions including authorization / referrals in accordance with standard procedures. Responsible for meeting daily production and quality standards.
• Ensure all patient demographic and insurance information is up to date and correct
• Verify insurance coverage to include plan limitations, co pays, deductibles, out of pocket expense, network status, benefit category, authorization requirements, as well as other information based on payor category.
• Update patient insurance for billing purposes.
• Research contracted status and coverage information.
• Update patient records with insurance information, demographics, authorizations and referrals requirements
• Communications with internal and external stakeholders as necessary (phone and email)
• May need to speak directly to physician offices and/or insurance companies over the telephone
• Prioritize work based on customer needs and service level agreements.
• Ensure all prior authorizations and/or referrals are obtained in a timely manner.
• Audit accounts for accurate patient demographic and insurance information.
• Notify client of discrepancies in a timely manner (i.e. insurance terminated, non-covered services, member not eligible)
• Utilize plan coverage information to calculate patient out-of-pocket expenses in a timely manner
• May participate in special projects as requested.
• Manage any errors to ensure they are corrected within a timely manner
Our client is a leading Healthcare organization and we are currently interviewing within 24 Hours to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.