Service Cashier / David McDavid Nissan Houston
Location: Houston, TX
David McDavid Nissan - Houston, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with over 80 retail locations and 103 franchises is currently seeking a Service Cashier!
Asbury is one of the largest U.S. based franchised auto retailers with over $6.5 billion in total revenue in 2016, we are continuing to expand our workforce. We are currently looking for driven, dedicated individual that are excited at the opportunity to join a successful team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and weekly pay!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
- Responsible for printing out estimates, invoices and accepting payment for completed service work
- Responsible for keys while cars are being serviced
- Record the amount of payment and close out repair orders in the computer system
- Calculate materials charges, repair charges and taxes; understand warranties.
- Answer incoming service calls as needed
- Help maintain appearance of customer waiting area
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Previous administrative work a plus
- A high school diploma
- Ability to provide great customer service and great phone skills
- Ability to learn new software programs to input and retrieve information
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
What full-time benefits am I eligible for?
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Front desk, receptionist, customer service, clerk, inventory specialist, hospitality, BDC, call center.
- Weekly pay checks
- Paid vacation time off after 60 days
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available after 60 days
- 401K retirement
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability packages
- Employee referral program
- Wellness program