Location: Newark, DE, DE
Name: Paul Lowrance
Position Title: Scheduler
Position Type: Contract with right to roll perm
Position Location: Newark, DE
Prefer local candidates. No relo or per diem.
Must be able to successfully complete a a background screening.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Providing scheduling using Microsoft Project and provide support to the manager of projects, project managers, contractors and other key team members.
• Identify project/program milestones/schedule issues early and provide resolutions to ensure the successful execution of projects and programs.
• Develop and update standard schedule templates for projects and programs.
• Develop and track weekly milestone report for transmission, sub-station, distribution, and industrial customer projects and programs.
• Provide resource schedule information to be incorporated in contractor integration report and projection of resource use impact.
• Must have a valid driver???s license and be available for occasional field entry.
Five years Scheduling and Microsoft Project Experience experience; utility experience a definite plus. Earned Value Analysis experience a plus. Additional experience with P6 a plus
Five years Scheduling and P6 experience; utility experience a definite plus. Earned Value Analysis experience a plus.