Litigation Paralegal Job near Minneapolis, MN
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Classification: Contract
Litigation Paralegals are in hot demand in Minneapolis! Special Counsel has an immediate need for a Temporary Litigation Paralegal, and other openings for temporary and permanent hire. If you have experience in law firm litigation groups, we want to hear from you today!
Litigation Paralegals are needed for the following:
- Responding to interrogatories
- Document review and production for ongoing discovery
- Ability to support attorneys and partners in their practice, performing paralegal duties as well as light administrative assistance
We want to hear from you if you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of litigation experience, preferably in a law firm setting
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience reviewing documents for production in discovery for litigation
- Can-do attitude with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Experience drafting legal documents
- Knowledge of at least one document review platform (Relativity, Summation, Concordance, etc.)
Submit your resume in Word format below for immediate consideration; we would love to put you to work in a new, exciting job!
To see all of the legal job opportunities currently available through Special Counsel Minneapolis, please visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com/locations/minneapolis/.