Location: Houston, TX
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Release production orders to meet scheduled start dates- components, sub-assemblies in coordination with the planner
- Conducts daily Stand up meetings with production and inventory personnel
- Provides daily \u0027punch list\u0027 of activities with production leads- shortages, NCR\u0027s, tasks, etc.
- Ensures production schedules are met. Prioritizes work center queue to align with the shop order due dates.
- Monitors WIP and reports status to the planners and others in the organization.
- Proactively and aggressively follows materials through the production process to ensure PIDs shop orders are worked by priority and on time.
- Notifies and coordinates outside services- NDE, coatings, EP, Test, etc. with procurement, quality, production and the warehouse.
- Ensures materials pulled to production work centers are accurate and fully issued into shop orders PIDs and available at the planned start date of the shop order PID.
- Ensures approval signatures are obtained on routers and that shop order PID packet documents are controlled
- Prepares EMO\u0027s (Equipment Move Orders) and coordinates assembly movements by the warehouse to sub-contract vendors
- Ensure NCR\u0027s are resolved and closed in a timely manner.
- Ownership - the PCC takes ownership of the components and assemblies within their product group by aggressively following all shop order PID router activity to ensure in-process steps (ie inspection, load test, coating) are completed and without unnecessary delays. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED. 1 to 8 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
Local Candidates Only - Houston, TX
Must be Authorized to work in the United States.
Please attach resume in word or PDF format.