Regional Practice Administrator/Multi-specialty Doctor's Offices
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Regional Practice Administrator
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 3,000 employees, 500 volunteers, 670 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses, Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team, we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We're looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
We are looking for a sharp, enthusiastic, professional to become part of the energy and join our physician practice team where you will engage in our efforts to improve patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes, and operational efficiency.
1. Oversees the operations of the employed physician Practices on a daily basis to ensure accuracy and completeness of staffing, productivity, billing and all other core functions within the Practices.
2. Reviews End of Month Reports using collected data and other pertinent information, including Denial Reports Billing and Collection Reports, financial and trending reports and present issues/suggestions to Manger and Director.
3. Provides monthly summary of all Practice operations (staffing, financial reports, billing and collection reports) to Sr. Manager and Director for presentation during monthly operating review meetings with physicians.
4. Conducts monthly staff meetings with Practice staff to keep them apprised of any changes on office policy or procedures or Administrative directives.
5. Supports Practice by possessing a full understanding of scheduling, front desk, insurance verification, and billing/batch functions and covering these positions as needed.
6. Assists Office Coordinator with the monitoring of Kronos to ensure overtime is minimized and proper prior approvals are obtained.
7. Coordinates monthly Office Coordinator's meetings and ensure appropriate agenda items are addressed and executed.
8. Working knowledge of physician billing function and managed care.
9. Reviews weekly Practice operations with Office Coordinator to ensure appointment schedules/demographics are complete and accurate. Monitor Batches for completeness and timeliness in being submitted for Billing.
10. Daily communication to Administrative team outlining Practice issues/concerns and development of plan of action to address problems and make regular recommendations to Manager regarding process improvements in the practices.
11. Monitors and reports to Sr. Manager/Director on Employed Physician Contract Bonus / Deficit provisions and renewals timely to ensure compliance with deadlines and target dates.
12. Evaluates and completes employee job performance evaluations in a timely and accurate manner.
13. Monitors the cash controls of the Practices to ensure management of Petty Cash, Receipts and Journals are in compliance with Practice policy. Reviews weekly deposits to identify trends in delays in daily deposits to the Cashiers Department.
14. Resolves problems and concerns of all clients with confidence and control in a timely manner.
15. Works closely with CBO to address issues / trends related to coding, compliance, denials, A/R etc.
16. Ensures JCAHO compliance in physician practices.
An excellent, team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
Competitive salary and savings plan with company match
A variety of health, dental and vision plans
On-site child care, tuition reimbursement, and much more!