Location: Jenkintown, PA
Name: Nicholas Fortna
We are currently seeking to add a dynamic, responsible and flexible Office Manager/Receptionist to join our team. This opportunity would be great for anyone looking for a diversified experience with a talented and diversified management team.
Duties would include but not limited to:
- Answers incoming calls in a timely manner.
- Screens incoming calls and routes calls to appropriate person.
- Help coordinate in-house events and trade shows (booking travel, order catering for meetings, etc).
- Greets all clients/visitors and promptly notifies appropriate personnel.
- Prepares, sorts, and distributes mail and courier packages.
- Maintains lobby, conference room, storage room and kitchen areas to ensure an orderly, clean and neat appearance.
- Manages office and kitchen supplies including the ordering, receiving, stocking and distributing of materials.
- Contacts vendor and building management for repairs and maintenance requests.
- Provides assistance with other related administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, document scanning, faxing, and photocopying, as needed.
- Complete accounts payable duties which include reviewing and verifying invoices, reconciling accounts payable transactions, monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date and resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries regarding AP and AR issues.
- Record credit card activity and track purchase orders.
- High School Diploma. College degree is a plus.
- Experience working in Reception or as an Office Manager.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Has a sense of urgency and pace to complete multiple assignments in a very fast-paced work environment.
- Highly dependable and maintains a strong work ethic.
- Successfully adapts to ever changing priorities and is able to coordinate with multiple departments at one time, including marketing, finance, logistics and operations.
- High attention to detail and follow through.
- Works well under pressure.
- Exercises appropriate judgment and discretion.
- Successfully works independently as well as in a team environment.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Required to perform equally well in an independent, self-directed manner as well as a part of a team.
- Must be outgoing, positive and have a “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred.
(See Job Description)