Location: Hanover, MD
Name: Alex Hendricks
The HRIS Manager will provide analytical and compliance support for the HR Shared Services Team. The Manager/Lead should have an extensive knowledge of Retirement Plan administration compliance, and benchmarking, as well as general HR Operations. The Manager is expected to ensure compliance with all Retirement Plan requirements, regulations and internal processes. The Manager must be able to identify and communicate any discrepancies/issues and make recommendations for correction or change, while aligning with the core values of Allegis and related companies. The Manager will report to the Senior Manager of Total Rewards and lead a team of HRIS professionals, serving as a peer review for management reports.
1. Ensure compliance of the Allegis Group 401(k) Plan and Prevailing Wage plans with the established Summary Plan Documents (SPDs).
2. Partner with Sr. Manager of Total Rewards and Benefits Services Manager to create and share training materials associated with Internal Leave benefits offerings
3. Partner with HRIS Team, Benefit Service Center to resolve escalated internal Leave benefit concerns and employee concerns
4. Manage a team of HRIS analysts, including developing skillsets, assessing and giving continuous feedback on performance, and ensuring growth of direct reports in the areas of compensation, 401k, health and welfare, and leave analytics
5. Serve in the role of a Subject Matter Expert for the HRIS team to support and enhance the deliverables for Allegis Group, Allegis Corporate Services, and the HR Shared Services function
6. Provide management reports, associated with Benefits Plans, Retirement Plans and Shared Services offerings
7. Work with 401(k) vendors to draft an annual communication plan to keep employees updated and educated. Coordinate distribution of communications.
8. Successfully, manage, lead and coordinate updates to SPDs with internal stakeholders, external resources, OPCOs, as well as, Maxim and Erickson.
9. Work with the selected vendor and internal resources to complete the annual 401(k) Plan and Prevailing Wage Plan audits.
10. Work with the Maxim, Erickson, Retirement Plan vendor, HR Compliance Manager, Sr. Manager of Total Rewards and auditors to complete annual Non-Discrimination Testing (NDT).
11. Serve as the main POC for Payroll team, Field Services Group (FSG), Operating Company (OpCo) HR teams and HR Call Center functions in support of all employee questions and concerns about Retirement Plan details and tasks
12. Lead benchmarking of all aspects/provisions/practices of the Health & Welfare, Leave and Retirement Plans.
13. Partner with HR Compliance Manager, Benefits Services Manager, Sr. Manager of Total Rewards, external vendors, and consultants to address administration gaps and concerns, associated with Health & Welfare, Retirement and Leave offerings
Supervisory or Management Responsibility:
* Lead a team of HRIS Analysts in the support of the enterprise, Allegis Corporate Services and the HR Shared Services functions
Decision Making Level:
* Independent decision making in the completion of administrative tasks, but seeks the approval of the Sr. Manager for more complex and impactful decisions.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's degree
* 7-10 years of experience in Retirement Plan Administration, HR Operations and/or HR Information System Management
* Significant experience with Retirement Plan Compliance
* Familiarity with PeopleSoft preferred
* PHR/SPHR/CEBS certification preferred
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Advanced MS Excel experience
* Familiarity with query report writing, strong data analytics, and audit capabilities
* Functional/Technical Skills
* Superb attention to detail
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong project management and organizational skills
* Ability to protect and maintain confidentiality of data (Integrity and Trust)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
* Ability to take initiative and focus on results
* Customer Service
* Building Relationships
* Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
* Initiative and Drive
* Leading Self and Others
Since our company was founded in 1983, the Allegis Group Companies continue to be an organization of employees who are driven to succeed and motivated by a strong desire to serve others. We seek to understand our, customers', consultants' and contract employees' needs and challenges in order to fully meet and exceed their expectations. We provide opportunities for job seekers that align with their skill sets and career ambitions and match our customers' expectations. We constantly partner with our colleagues to further the overall objectives of the organization and we embrace opportunities to give back to the communities where we live and work.