Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Director of Operations. Supporting the daily operation of the executive's office and is accountable for handling details of a confidential nature.
• Provide confidential administrative support and maintains confidentiality of information.
• Performs data entry and prepares reports.
• Maintain an organized filing system for the administrative office.
• Handles email and phone communication in a professional manner.
• Effectively interact with staff at all levels of the organization.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 5 + years of data entry/ administrative experience
• Previous supervisory experience a plus
• Advanced Skill level with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently, effectively managing multiple priorities in a fast paced, results driven environment.
• Exhibits a high level of flexibility and adaptability
• Strong customer service focus
• Attention to detail, with strong organizational and planning skills
• Proactive with internal drive to follow- through and deliver results
• Ability to anticipate needs, use sound judgment and be resourceful
• Exhibits tact in handling confidential matter