Receptionist/Cashier McDavid Lincoln
Location: Plano, TX
McDavid Lincoln Collision, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with over 80retail locations and 103 franchises is currently seeking a Full Time Cashier/Receptionist!
The ideal canddiate will be eager to asssit
in providing world class customer service to customers.
This position will require saturday availability!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
- Responsible for printing out estimates, invoices and accepting payment for completed service work
- Responsible for keys while cars are being serviced
- Record the amount of payment and close out repair orders in the computer system
- Calculate materials charges, repair charges and taxes; understand warranties.
- Answer incoming service calls
- Make outbound calls regarding vehicle status and follow up as needed
- Help maintain appearance of customer waiting area
- Other duties to be determined by management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Previous administrative work a plus
- A high school diploma
- Ability to provide great customer service and great phone skills
- Ability to learn new software programs to input and retrieve information
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
What full-time benefits am I eligible for?
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Front desk, receptionist, customer service, clerk, inventory specialist, hospitality, BDC, call center.
- Weekly pay checks
- Paid vacation time off after 60 days
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available after 60 days
- 401K retirement
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability packages
- Employee referral program
- Wellness program