Billing Clerk / Crown Dodge of Fayetteville
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Crown Dodge of Fayetteville,
a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group, is currently seeking an
Experienced Automotive Billing Clerk
to join our team!
We are currently looking for driven, dedicated individuals that are excited at the opportunity to join a successful team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG), headquartered in Duluth, GA, is one of the largest automotive retailers in the U.S., with 2016 revenues over $6.5 billion. Built through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions, Asbury now operates over 80 dealerships, encompassing 103 franchises for the sale and servicing of 29 different brands of American, European and Asian automobiles
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and plenty of opportunity to sell vehicles to earn a great weekly income!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Essential Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Examines contracts to assure conformity to specified requirements
- Verifies all documents are signed and completed properly
- Maintains customer satisfaction at or above company standards
- Processes paperwork on a timely basis
- Post new and used deals to accounting books
- Issue checks for lien payoffs and submit to financial institutions
- Reconcile schedules
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a busy office environment required
- Automotive accounting or ADP experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communicator
- Team-oriented and comfortable in an open office
- Understand deadlines and be able to apply the appropriate sense of urgency to all tasks.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Administrative, Assistant, ADP, Title Clerk, Billing, Warranties, DMV, Inventory, Sales Management, Auto Business, Account Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, E-Commerce, Coding, Analyst.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K retirement
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability packages
- Paid vacation time off after 60 days
- Paid training
- Wellness program
- Employee referral program & employee vehicle purchase program