Litigation Legal Secretary
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Pay: $21.00 - $25.00 /Hour
Name: Linus Law
Adams & Martin Group has partnered with a respected, large regional law firm with a large office here in Costa Mesa. The firm has an immediate need for a Litigation Secretary to support the team. The team is growing, and the cmopany would ideally like to identify someone who can start immediately on a temporary basis, and evaluate during this time for a potential hire.
THe firm maintains a strong general civil litigation practice along with a department dedicated to IP transactional work. This position is supporting a team of attorneys in the litigation group. The team needs someone who is very experienced with State and Federal e-filing, and has srtong knowledge of the newest rules and protocols. The team also needs someone who has advanced MS Word skills, managing, editting and formatting a wide variety of legal documents.
During the temp portion of the assignment, the job pays anywhere between $21-$25/hr. Upon hire, the job has an annual salary up to $70K.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- 4+ years working at a Law Firm
- Extensive experience in both State and Federal e-filing
- Demonstrated skills Calendaring for several attorneys with multiple cases
- Advanced MS Word, Outlook skills
- Strong experience with legal document management software (CompuLaw, iManage, HotDocs, or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills