Inventory Control Clerk/30650
Location: Kenosha, WI
Capstone Logistics a fast growing exciting company focused on third party services in distribution centers across the nation. We are in 48 states and over 400 Distribution Centers across the United States. We provide services for our client. We are looking for a Warehouse Inventory control clerk to join our team and be part of something great!
This is a direct HIRE position! We offer room for advancement and pay incentives. Full benefits after 60 days of employment. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunities and a career path to success, we have a great opportunity for you here!
• Track and maintain warehouse inventory
• Product and quantity verification
• Cycle counting
• Conduct inventory discrepancy investigations
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Forklift and pallet jack experience a plus
• Preform pre-shift checks of work area
Shifts available:Monday- Friday 4:00 AM- Finish
• Must be very flexible with shift start times as well as days worked, including weekends and holidays
• Experience in a warehouse setting is a plus
• Must have the desire to want to learn and follow procedures. As well as provide excellent customer service and a team player
• Ability to work safely
• Basic math skills
• Steel toe shoes required upon hire
• Timely and regular attendance
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
• Work in dry, frozen and perishable departments
• Reliable transportation to and from work
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
Education and/or Experience:
• Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third Party experience is a plus, but not required
• Customer service skills is a plus
• Read and write in English required
This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The job responsibilities and tasks described herein may be modified and expanded over time.
We will offer the successful candidate:
• Benefits after 60 days including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD
• 401K with Match
Compensation: Training Pay: $12/hr. after training Pay: $14/hr. with the potential to earn higher rate! We offer a good benefit package -- medical, dental, optical and Life Insurance after 60 days of employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to quality through diversity. We are a Drug- Free Workplace; background check required.
Job Type: Full-time
• High school or equivalent is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled