Location: Franklin Park, IL
Name: Dane Maher - Mehciz
A utility specialty contractor is looking for a project coordinator to join their team.
Project coordinator reports directly to the project manager; primarily responsible for supporting the PM in project planning, construction, assisting with cost estimates, permitting, payroll, time entry, processing invoices, and contract administration.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Setting up up project folders/work packets.
- Maintaining project files throughout the course of the project (from planning through close-out).
- Entry of estimates and production review.
- Printing job logs and time sheets as necessary.
- New job activation including requisition and release process in proprietary job software (which is a derivative of Vista Contractor Management Software)
- May coordinate with A/R to ensure proper billing & payment.
- Prepare and generate routine reports and correspondence; some involvement in preparing more complex
- Review field reports; provide summary reports to Assistant, Project or Senior Project Manager as required.
- Assist with preparation of proposals.
- Call and / or enter locates.
- Create and maintain project submittal log.
- Follow-up with vendors to obtain submittals and current equipment delivery information.
- Data entry of project information into multiple systems as required.
- Submit / Track / Follow-up on permit status as required.
- Track / Scan / Submit As-Builts to customer.
- Attend customer scheduling / job coordination conference calls as required.
- Assist the PM in monitoring the work on a regular basis to assure good quality control. - Conformance with contract documents (plans and specs).
- Review and track vendor invoices for accuracy and compliance with the contract terms and provide recommendation to PM.
- Job close-out as required.
- May assist with researching new business leads.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.