Marketing Administrative Assistant
Location: New York, NY
Name: US Autopost
What will I be doing?
The Marketing Administrative Assistant works closely with the Local Marketing Management Team to provide day-to-day administrative support for the IPC Marketing Representatives. This position utilizes comprehensive administrative experience, skills and knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and practices. As this individual is responsible for many of the day-to-day reporting and procedures which keep the department running, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes. The Senior Director and the Management Team often rely heavily on the Assistant, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their absence.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Support all IPCs at all IPC locations by helping to manage tour wave availability and coordination with Sales Gallery operations to book and manage tours.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining status of all tours and packages for IPC and In House Marketing Teams.
- Field incoming calls/emails from all Local Marketing Management, Team Leaders and Team Members to answer or direct any needs/questions/issues to the appropriate contact.
- Track and maintain all aspects of scheduling to ensure proper coverage for all IPC locations during hours of operations including shift updates.
- Oversee operation of POSI terminals at all new and existing IPC New York locations and assist Corporate with POSI software testing and reporting of system issues.
- Coordinate and provide on-boarding support to new Team Members including preparation of training manuals and materials, requests for all IT access, and ordering of necessary collateral (business cards, name tags).
- Track and maintain respective Team Member's performance management status and attendance log.
- Maintain and distribute training manuals, contact lists, hotel locations, and marketing coding updates to Marketing Management and Team Members.
- Develop standard documents for all areas of monthly goal setting for Marketing Manager and Team Members. (i.e. tiers, individual minimums, hotel minimums, team leaders, referral program, and spiffs)
- Prepare monthly reviews and schedule monthly review meetings for Marketing Manager and respective Team Members.
- Prepare and distribute bi-weekly rankings for respective Team Members and monthly location rankings for Marketing Manager.
- Analyze reports or correspondence to provide information for Marketing Management as needed.
- Oversee all report scrubbing and payroll audits by specified bi-weekly and monthly deadlines to ensure accurate compensation for all Team Members.
- Responsible for entering production for Marketing Referral Program and preparing respective Team Members' monthly reviews for Marketing Manager.
- Track and oversee the monthly submission of Hilton Honors points to Business Operations and Corporate.
- Maintain marketing collateral inventory log and order supplies as needed.
- Assist in the coordination of monthly marketing meetings and team events.
- Assist with the coordination of local marketing programs/projects and carry out reasonable requests by Marketing Management of which the employee is capable of performing.
- Develop and coordinate system for timely and efficient timecard and PTO request process.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ year of strong administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to strict confidentiality procedures
- Strong multi-tasker with organization and communication skills
- Flexible availability including weekends
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years or more of experience in an Administrative role.
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Strong experience in PowerPoint
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.