Location: Randolph, MA
Name: Erika Hoffman
Kelly Financial Resources is hiring immediately for a Billing Specialist with one of our clients in Randolph, MA!
This is a temp to hire opportunity!
The Billing Specialist reviews paperwork, confirms rates, checks charts, reviews information against entered data, scans and enters documentation into imaging system, and pays drivers based on individual leases and invoices customers.
• Track accuracy of terminal information provided, as well as information from drivers
• Process all paperwork turned in for previous week worked
• Sort and batch all paperwork
• Call and communicate with drivers if any paperwork is missing or incorrect
• Calculate spreadsheet to ensure the totals match
• Invoice customers accurately based on contracts, quotes, bids etc.
• Call customers for missing or incorrect documents
• Scan customer work orders into imaging; verifying pro number with information to ensure accuracy and follow up with customer service as needed
• May also assist in processing invoices and handling various other customer requests
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above qualifications, apply to this posting today for immediate consideration!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.