Administrative Assistant with clearance
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Maintains organization documentation, records, and files in accordance with knowledge management and records management policies and procedures
Requires High School level plus some specialized training. 6+ years of experience.The Level III Administrative Specialist
● Initiates action to provide end-user support and performs complex administrative duties
● Contributes to and conducts technical editing of reports and briefs
● Coordinates, plans, and organizes significant and large events, to include obtaining space and necessary materials and equipment
● Coordinates the administrative specialist team
● Minimum 10 years of experience in office administration
● Minimum of High School Diploma
● Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.