Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides friendly and efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by General Manager or Manager on Duty.POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Greets and converses with guests during the service cycle.
- May perform duties of greeter and seat guests and provide menus.
- Performs debit/credit and cash transactions.
- Maintains cleanliness of work station.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- May assist with delivery of take out and/or bakery items to guests.
- Performs side work during shift downtime to assist other staff including but not limited to rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders and cleaning work areas and restrooms, etc.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with guests.
- Requires occasional reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Receives direction and training from the Manager on Duty as to specific procedures and assignments.
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.