Location: Fort Bragg, NC
We are currently seeking a Baluchi Instructor for full and part time work in the Fort Bragg, NC area. We are an organization of dedicated people who know how exciting and rewarding it is to help students achieve. We are eager to have people join us whose training, skills and experience add to our ability to provide successful, research based instructional systems, great teaching, excellent support services, and strong partnerships with the students we serve across the US. We emphasize flexible work schedules, small group teaching environments and high professional standards and will provide you the opportunity to grow with us and help students achieve beyond expectations.
Provides contracted instructional services with the necessary educational expertise in foreign language, culture and related areas; diagnoses learning skill deficits and delivers prescribed instructional delivery methods as determined by the Company; consults with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students; communicates and conferences with designated staff and students providing information on student progress in order to marry the customer's objectives to the student's learning style and goals.
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in language and cultural skills to eligible students through utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Identifies and enrolls eligible students through existing test scores, administering tests, and/or other acceptable methods as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times and gets approval for student absences through the company chain of command.
- Maintains student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Establishes and maintains a positive customer relationship with other classroom teachers and coordinators, including providing achievement objectives and updated approved schedules of services.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, staff and customer as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform these services/tasks:
- Knowledge of US post-secondary education and soldier development programs;
- Requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Both target language and English proficiency.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs and web-based applications;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.