Supply Chain Planner II
Location: Nashua, NH
Job Description Develops, implements, and executes long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues, production location decisions, etc. in support of business growth. Supports business execution of programs of varying complexity and type (Development, Production, Sustainment). Monitors key performance indicators, analyzes performance data, and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
Key job knowledge, responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
Typical Education & Experience
- Understanding basic material logistics and Life Cycle Management, and how the supply chain interfaces with manufacturing systems.
- Facilitates flow of material through a given factory and can troubleshoot bottlenecks.
- Evaluate part obsolescence issues, and understanding the MRB and Nonconformance processes.
- Maintaining the integrity of Customer Owned inventory.
- Develops open, honest, and supportive partnerships/relationships with team members.
- Ability to verbally and accurately report production status to program and factory teams, and present program status in production meetings.
- Collaborate with Buyers and factory teams to resolve schedule & material issues to drive towards on-time releases and completions.
- Manage key ERP system item records and resolve out of balance conditions (returned requisitions, PMRB, Delinquent Work Orders, Stale WIP, Excess material).
- Understands manufacturing Bills of Materials in ERP System including the interpretation, disposition, and implementation of Engineering Change Orders.
- Accurate material status reporting and maintaining accurate system demand records.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education
Proficiency in knowledge and practice of ERP tools and transactions (Oracle ERP and Oracle ASCP preferred).
Intermediate to advanced knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Strong written and verbal communication skills.Preferred Skills and Education
APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP), or initiated APICS certification process.About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression