Administrative Assistant - Luxury Real Estate
Location: Manhattan, NY
Name: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Our client, a luxury real estate broker, is looking for a strong assistant to be her right hand. The ideal candidate with have strong interpersonal skills, work well in a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to multitask throughout the day. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage schedule and calendar for agent
- Research and create daily call lists
- Create detailed comparable reports and research reporting for clients
- Handle all paperwork including board applications, deal sheets, invoicing, etc.
- Manage email and phone activity for broker, ensuring timely and professional responses
- Set up of all sales listings and coordinating with all relevant vendors (i.e. photographers, florist, floorplan, copy, etc)
- Transaction management and paperwork
- Create and review board packages for clients
- Run property searches for clients, organize showings and databases
- Liaise with concierge to help with client gifts, travel, move ins, etc.
- Other personal assistant duties including but not limited to booking travel, paperwork, errands
- Assist with property management for certain apartments (liaise with contractors, tenant coordination, etc.)
- Organization of all promotional and listing events
- Assist with the creation of mailing lists and physical direct mail marketing
- Identify and execute social media advertising opportunities
- Prepare monthly newsletter
- Organize and maintain existing CRM system
- Ad-hoc marketing and analysis projects
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, very reliable and responsive
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Marketing experience with a keen eye for luxury branding and promotions
- Good working knowledge of all social media platforms
- Expert use of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Quick & independent learner
- Candidates should be able to perform well in a high pressure environment
- Knowledge of NYC neighborhoods and transportation
- Highest level of integrity and honesty
- Team player with a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings
Base salary up to $70K and the hours are 9am - 6pm with the flexibility to work overtime. Great opportunity for someone to get involved in many projects!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)