Data Entry Specialist
Location: Louisville, CO
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with us, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
For this part of our program we are looking for form an elite team that would work directly with UBER on various projects helping them with data.
• Duration: 6 months+
• Location: Louisville, CO
• Rate: 14.00/hour + benefits on a W2
• Client: UBER
• Helping different groups accomplish small operations jobs, completing processing in house.
• Testing tools, testing data work flow and data output.
• Incubating a process to scale to teams in India.
• Take issues to priority sheet to work through.
• And Much More!
• This role is entry level –asking for people who can take strong direction and work independently for hours/days at a time.
• Don’t be afraid to raise your hand –aware of own skill level.
• Entry level with basic computer skills, G suite, Microsoft Office, downloading etc.
We are looking for someone who can start ASAP!
The schedule is Monday through Friday; standard 40 hour work week.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178