Compliance Assistant/Retirement Administrator
Location: Goshen, IN
Assist the Branch Compliance Manager in completing the day-to-day supervision, compliance and administrative duties of Everence’s branch office of ProEquities. In addition, assist in carrying out the daily operations activities related to Praxis Mutual Funds, Everence annuities, and Mennonite Retirement Trust (MRT).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Assist with the supervision of securities activities conducted by Everence financial advisors who are securities licensed.
2. Assist the Vice-President Financial Operations in carrying out the daily operations and reporting for Praxis Mutual Funds.
3. Collaborate with other staff to carry out the day-to-day administrative tasks in retirement plans and annuities (e.g. processing or approving surrenders, maturities, retirement payments, correspondence, tax, operation, and participant reporting).
4. Understand all products to assist employers, congregations, participants and advisors in how to establish accounts, complete enrollment materials, maintain accounts and complete forms.
5. Work with service providers to maintain daily operations.
6. Assist in keeping all administrative forms, manuals, operations systems and procedures current.
7. Assist in maintaining all retirement operations systems and procedures.
8. Complete other projects as assigned by the Vice-President of Financial Services.
Prior experience in the financial services industry is preferred.
Must have or be willing to obtain requisite licensing to perform responsibilities (minimally Series 7, Series 66, Series 24 and 51 registrations).
Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to take initiative; work independently and with others.
2. Leadership ability with attention to detail.
3. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel and Word. An aptitude for learning job-specific software applications.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to read, understand, and communicate technical information clearly and simply.
5. The ability to handle multiple projects.
6. Proven customer service skills.
7. Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of the time once securities licenses are obtained.
Goshen, IN – Corporate Office