Location: Nutley, NJ
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for an Administrative Assistant.
If you meet the qualifications below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support, including mailing, emailing, scanning, filing, faxing, and copying
- Preparation of memos, letters, and reports as assigned
- Maintain calendars of the staff
- Coordinate visits, including meeting scheduling, assistance in travel, and parking
- Set up in-person and conference call meetings, as requested, including recording and archiving of notes, generation of handouts, arranging for food and beverage as needed
- Planning and coordination of events and meetings
- Assure compliance with policies and procedures with respect to travel arrangements, timecard approval, purchasing, and expense reimbursement
- Initiate purchase orders and process online expense reimbursements for select leaders
- Purchasing and inventory of equipment and supplies
- Telephone, electronic, and in-person communication with various categories of individuals, including clinicians, faculty, staff, and students
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Competency with various software packages including Microsoft Office (particularly Excel®), Google Docs, Doodle, etc.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications
- Highly organized
- Consistently demonstrated good judgement, decision-making capability, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to strategically manage evolving priorities and work in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve shared goals
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least two years prior experience working as an administrative assistant with similar job responsibilities to those described above
- Experience with SharePoint®, learning management systems, or curriculum management systems is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to be considered for this Administrative Assistant position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled