Location: Blue Bell, PA
Administrative Assistant /HR Department
- Provide administrative support to each member of the HR Management team.
- Act as a first point of contact for visitors and callers.
- Produce professional material such as power point presentations, meeting materials, charts, labels, etc. upon request by HR team.
- Coordinate tuition assistance program:
- Work with staff to provide guidelines, get approval from supervisors, gather grades and process reimbursement checks.
- Coordinate employee recognition awards program:
- Generate monthly reports; send letters and anniversary pins to supervisors for distribution and process bonus checks.
- Coordinate photo ID badge program:
- Take employee photos and receive photos from other work locations.
- Create and distribute badges.
- Mail letters monthly to employees newly eligible for the retirement plan employer match.
- Mail letters weekly to new employees with network logon information/passwords.
- Enter COBRA related information bi-weekly, into Infinisource portal.
- Assist with Leave of Absence administration for employees with benefits.
- Assist with benefit plan billing.
- Coordinate random/reasonable suspicion drug testing:
- Review the invoices and process accurate payment for all drug testing services.
- Sort and process department mail and coordinate mailing projects.
- Ensure timely payment of departmental accounts payable invoices.
- Assist with HR related trainings as needed
- Publish HR staff vacation schedules and keep the virtual whiteboard up to date.
- Order office supplies.
- Handle routine maintenance of office equipment (copier, fax machine, etc.)
- Copying and filing as needed.
- Order lunch/food for meetings/trainings.
- Book meeting venues as requested.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Three years plus office management/general administrative experience
- Profciciency in Excel, MS Word and Outlokk
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Some benefits are available for part-time employees as well. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.