Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Manhattan, NY
Name: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Our client, a growing e-commerce brand, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO. You would be responsible for providing support in all of their day-to-day needs. They are targeting someone with previous planning, organizing, problem solving skills and are enthusiastic and proactive. Additionally, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multitask are a must.
* Manage all aspects of CEO's calendar and schedule including: conference calls, meeting confirmations, meeting notes, appointments, meetings, travel, transportation, etc.
* Create and implement a follow up system on all outstanding scheduling and miscellaneous issues
* Anticipate CEO needs, prepare pre- and post- meeting notes and complete action items required from meetings
* Receive and distribute presentations/materials for meetings/conference calls for CEO as well as executive team
* Vet and coordinate CEO speaking engagements, press events, and interviews
* Handle expense reporting, including reconciling the CEO's corporate card account and creating/submitting expense reports and organizing t&e for speaking events
* Sort through and organize CEOs email account and move key matters to the top
* Assist with daily needs of meeting set up, coffee and lunch runs as needed
* Assist with personal scheduling and errands from time to time, expected to be 15% of time
What you should have:
* Bachelor's degree and at least 5+ years of prior administrative experience
* Relevant work experience in a startup, fashion and/or technology company preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and G suite, calendaring, travel booking and task management tools
* Ability to multitask and stay unflustered amidst many competing priorities
* Excellent organization, communication and prioritization skills
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)