Location: Braintree, MA
REPORTS TO (POSITION): Vault Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday
start 1:00 PM - Close (average 9 hours per day)
Pay: $14.00 per hour, $14.50 per hour with gun permit
Responsible for the security of cargo checked into the vault and out of the vault. Process liability to insure that it is ready for the various shuttles to banks, other branches or the airport.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Knowledge of all vault operations, including check-in & check-out, balancing of the vault and operation of alarms.
2. Responsible for mastering all vault procedures relating to verification and balancing.
3. Responsible for reporting any security and safety violations to management.
4. May operate a vehicle on route and perform duties as Driver/Guard if necessary.
5. May operate a vehicle in order to complete shuttle routes.
6. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must be detail oriented and accurate.
2. Must be able to perform all Driver/Guard duties: i.e., physical requirements of lifting (50lbs.); getting into and out of vehicle 40 - 70 times daily.
3. Must be DOT certified. Able to operate a forklift.
4. Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Must know OMS (Operating Manifest System), D-Trak.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.