Professional Development Presenter - Miami/Broward
Location: Camden, NJ
The purpose of this position: to deliver Professional Development and Parent Engagement workshops. Part-time, per diem, with flexible schedules.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Studies/practices workshop content prior to delivery
- Contacts the school one week before workshop to confirm the workshop date
- Sets up and breaks down workshop room and materials
- Delivers professional development workshops
- Encourages participation and open discussion
- Ensures all educator and parent development is completed successfully
- Reviews session evaluations to improve the quality of the presentations
- Communicates actively with all directors regarding activities
- May provide onsite workshop applications coaching as determined by PD Manager
- BA/BS Degree in Education or related field
- At least 5 years experience working with K-12 students in a school setting.
- Experience delivering professional development workshops to adults is strongly preferred
- Master’s degree and teaching certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Some local traveling required.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.