Occupational Health Nurse
Location: Georgetown, DE
With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Occupational Health Nurse at our complex located in Selbyville, Delaware. We are looking to fill a position for 3rd shift. The successful candidate must be experienced and a qualified professional with a current LPN or EMT as well as CPR certification.
Duties: Job duties include, but are not limited to:
* Respond to Medical emergencies in production.
* Conduct pre-employment physicals and screenings.
* Dispense OTC medication.
* Initiate accident investigations.
* Provide follow-up care for work related cases.
* Accurately complete daily notes and record keeping.
* Maintain a clean and sterile work environment.
* Maintain compliance with all company, federal and state health safety regulations.
* Write orders for medical supplies as needed.
* Treatment of illness and work related injuries, maintaining employee medical files, reports, post-offer employment physicals, and all other duties as assigned by the Medical Supervisor.
Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire.
Recruiting Center: Mountaire / Georgetown, DE-7613, 18 Georgetown Plaza, Georgetown, DE 19947.
Work Location: Mountaire / Georgetown, DE-7613, 18 Georgetown Plaza, Georgetown, DE 19947.
Job Types: Food Production.
Shifts: 3rd Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Weekly paychecks, Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance.
Education Required: Associates Degree.
Starting Wage: $20.00.
Pay Rate: per hour.
* Able to work flexible working hours.
* 2 years of experience in occupational health.
* Current CPR/SAED Cert.
* Current LPN Or EMT