Front Desk Administrator
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Our client, an established and professional real estate firm in East Brunswick is looking for a polished and professional Front Desk Administrator to join their team.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $25 – $30/hr DOE
Position Overview: The Front Desk Administrator will sit at the front desk and report to the Office Manager. This position is full-time and has traditional business hours.
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Administrator:
- Answer, screen and route calls
- Monitor company email inbox and take action when needed
- Sort mail and ensure delivery to appropriate departments
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence including Fed Ex packages
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Coordinate internal lunches and team building events
- Assist other departments with administrative tasks when needed
Qualifications for the Front Desk Administrator:
- At least 2 years in a similar role- previous experience is an office environment is necessary
- Excellent communications skills- both written and verbal
- MS office proficiency with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities and ability to handle pressure with grace
- Polished and professional appearance
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Marketing, Communications or HR
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package
The post Front Desk Administrator appeared first on Atrium.