Location: Austin, TX
Are you looking for an opportunity with a thriving company? Do you have 2-3 years of Administrative experience? Adecco is looking for an Administrative Assistant to hit the ground running with a leading private school in Austin. Pay will be based on experience. This position is a Temp to Perm/Perm p osition , don't miss out on the opportunity.
- Schedule donor meetings and prepare materials for all development functions upon request
- Coordinate the tracking of annual giving donor activity to ensure current information regarding gifts, recognition and acknowledgement of gifts
- Attend and help with all donor committee meetings, approximate 6-10 meetings a week
- General office duties as needed, ordering supplies, etc.
- Assist Directors as needed; could include help with calendars, etc.
- Assist with fundraising volunteer coordination
- Assist with the planning and execution of all fundraising events (ticketed and private), volunteer and donor meetings, tours, briefings, and alumni activities.
- Assist with the planning and execution of institutional stewardship activities and appreciation actions
- Assist with personalized donor reports
- Assist with annual reports and other donor related recognition activities
- Facilitate output of New Donor Welcome Kits, major donor stewardship activities and elevated cross-functional donor touches such as personalized video messages, photo books, birthday cards and more.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; minimum one year of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of basic fundraising principles.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer proficiency with expertise in MS office
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow staff members, donors, community partners, students, families, and volunteers
- Ability to think creatively, out of the box, and strategically to create and execute plans
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong project/time management and organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and manage multiple projects with overlapping deadline
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled