Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Judge Healthcare is actively seeking full time Accounts Payable Clerks for one of the nation's premier health systems!! This position is located in beautiful Las Vegas, NV! This will be a 3-6 month contract with the possibility to get extended or even move to a permanent role!
Responsible for the timely processing of payables to obtain the maximum rate of discount available and ensure a good credit rating with all vendors. Also maintains proper account distribution to accurately reflect the matching of revenues and expenses. Accounts payable and other jobs as assigned.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Reading and numeric competency. Some college accounting preferred.
- Requires two years experience in an accounts payable related position.
- High Volume processing with exp of processing 150-250 invoices a day.
- Knowledge of basic accounting functions, data entry, and ten key touch required.
- Excel experience preferred.
- HS Diploma
- Must be okay with possible overtime
Please send your MOST UP TO DATE resume to at c[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 949-383-2536.
Thank you so much!