Office Administrator- Manchester-Boston Airport
Location: Manchester, NH
Job Summary: The Office Administrator is responsible for performing a wide variety of merchandising, cash handling and operations tasks in support of the branch and the operations managers. Tasks will be primarily in the areas of merchandise, cash handling and operations reporting, tracking, communicating and gathering. The range of tasks will be dependent on the size and complexity of the branch. This is a non-exempt position and reports to the Director of Operations or Branch Manager.
- Assist with daily cash handling functions to include preparing deposit and meeting armor car driver, distributing change as needed, counting and verifying branch funds and auditing forms and logs.
- Assist with payroll processing as needed.
- Runs daily/weekly reports for managers for sales, top sellers, out of stocks, negative on-hands and stock levels.
- Sets par levels for promo and new planogram merchandise.
- Assists with tracking of RTV’s.
- Orders and distributes signage to the stores.
- Enters cycle counts and readable invoicing data.
- Tracks performance of merchandise and associates during contests.
- Assists Human Resources with badging, parking and uniforms and name badges.
- Monitors attendance and manages vacation requests.
- Performs all other responsibilities as directed by the Director of Operations or Branch Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Requires the ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook and other data based software.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with others in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
- Requires strong math and analytical skills, proven time management and organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- At least one year prior office administration experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.