Title : Housekeeping – Environmental Services
Location: Lee’s Summit – MO 64086
Job Type: Contract
Duration : 13 Weeks (possible extension)
· Provides housekeeping services and supports the overall mission of the department.
· Follows direction and guidance of the department management team.
· Is responsible for the cleanliness, sanitation and safety of the hospital environment.
· Is knowledgeable of related tasks, equipment, tools, chemicals and procedures.
· Housekeeper role includes cleaning, restocking of supplies and disinfecting patient areas, surgery areas, bathrooms, floors, stairwells, elevators, waiting rooms and offices.
· Tasks include but are not limited to: removing trash, bio-waste and soiled linen from patient care areas to designated location, wiping of surfaces and any other tasks related to the cleaning of the hospital, may include general laundry care.
· The housekeeper maintains all floor areas in a safe, clean and orderly manner.
· Performs specified tasks in a timely cost effective and patient focused manner while always ensuring high quality based on cleanliness and sanitation.
· Inspires teamwork and provides customer service to the other departments that we interact with daily.
· Treat others with respect, should be fairly self-directed and have a positive attitude.