Location: New York, NY
Pay: $24.00 - $30.00 /Hour
Name: Robert Burke
Key job functions:
• Become the go-to person for a team of senior level executives
• Administration: Phone management for senior investment professionals and backup phones for investment team as needed
• Calendar: Heavy calendar management skills required on a global basis. Organize details of internal and external meetings, special events, conference calls, and conferences. This includes reserving rooms; placing catering orders; creating client-related agendas; creating and printing, mailing, or emailing presentation materials associated with meetings.
• Travel & Expense: Heavy international and domestic travel, including securing appropriate visas; submitting and reconciling all expenses, check requests
• Client reporting: Update presentation materials and excel spreadsheets, send reports to clients as needed.
• Ad hoc projects and requests, sometimes of a personal nature, will form a large part of the responsibilities associated with this role.
• Experience working with Microsoft office suite is required, with particular expertise in PowerPoint and Excel. Concur experience is also required.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Time management skills, ability to work independently
• Attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Resourcefulness and ability to solve problems creatively is extremely important.
• Experience at a financial institution and familiarity with financial markets is required.
• A willingness to be flexible and juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously is important.