Property Management Assistant
Location: HENDERSON, NV
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 /Hour
Name: Jennifer Liddy
Profile: Administrative Support, Front Office Operations, Customer Service
· Assist Property Management with the day to day operations and tenant relations through the coordination of tenant requests and administration of maintenance services.
· Answer and route phone calls from tenants and vendors to the appropriate contact within Property Management and/or dispatch personnel based on immediate needs.
· Provide tenants and vendors with assistance in all aspects of scheduling building maintenance, communicating building procedures and supplying general building information.
· Provide high quality of customer service, update and maintain current daily and emergency tenant contact lists and tenant information manuals.
· Provide support to Property Managers by producing, modifying and /or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, information packages, and miscellaneous type-written information.
· Process correspondence for tenants, contractors and other third parties for Property Management staff.
· Maintain and update insurance certificate files for all contractors performing work at the properties.
· Assist with the scheduling of contractor work and coordinate with tenants.
· Contribute toward overall office operational needs by helping to provide phone coverage, ordering supplies.
· Maintain and update as necessary all tenant contact information, after hour access
· Maintain reported Risk Management Policies and Incidents immediately upon occurrence and emergency contact information as well as a master tenant contact e-mail address listing.
· Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management
· Maintain highly organized filing system for leases, tenants, insurance certificates, vendors, buildings, drawings, contracts and POs.
· Assist property manager as needed on special projects
· Dispatch tenant work orders; Maintain tenant work order e-mail
· Handle tenant, vendor and prospective tenant walk-ins
· Assist with tenant and vendor related interface as needed
· Assist Property Manager with tenant relations as required Experience/skill set should include:
· Knowledge of office and accounting procedures
· Exceptional computer skills – MS Office Suite
· 2-3 years administrative experience in a commercial retail office environment
· Familiarity with facilities operations
· Excellent customer service
· Strong ability to work independently; Ability to research and problem solve
· Demonstrated knowledge of phone and email procedures and etiquette
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Strong attention to detail