Wealth Management Office Administrator
Location: Willow Grove, PA
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 /Year
Name: Lori L. Colasanti
Boutique wealth management firm currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Office Administrator in Blue Bell, PA. This is a direct hire role.
The Office Administrator will anticipate and manage the completion of a broad range of administrative support duties. Will be responsible for performing office management and executive administrative duties to ensure an efficient, well-maintained, and professional corporate environment.
The successful candidate will have outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, experience working in a fast-paced environment, management/leadership experience, and the ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple deliverables for multiple team members.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Office Administrator will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, office staff supervision and task delegation.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of dynamic people.
● Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
● Organize office operations and procedures
● Provide account service support for client requests
● Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
● Determine current industry and operational trends and provide a review to management to act on
● Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
● Manage and supervise the workflow of client tax preparation and billing
● Responsible for recruiting staff for the office & providing orientation & training to new employees as appropriate
● Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance
● Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among team members as appropriate
● Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
● Coordinate and plan travel for executives
Qualifications and Skills
● Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
● Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
● Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
● Attention to detail and problem solving skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong organizational and planning skills
● Proficient in MS Office
● Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
● Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
● Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
● Knowledge of business and management principles
● Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages