Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: New York, NY
Pay: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Phone: (212) 406-5800
• Perform administrative tasks such as expenses, phone coverage, conference room booking, ordering supplies, travel coordination, check requests, etc.
• Maintenance of Conference calendar, conferencing materials coordination
• Assume additional tasks and responsibilities as required; willingness to help across teams within the retail distribution team is required.
• Highly organized, resourceful, detail-oriented person who is comfortable working both independently and within a team environment.
• Experienced in Outlook calendar functions
• Excellent in Microsoft software products including: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Able to handle multiple assignments; know how to prioritize
• Excellent technical skills; must be able to learn various software systems
• Self-motivated, personable and able to communicate effectively with senior professionals
• Strong writing and research skills.
• 4-year college degree preferred.
• Two years+ experience working in the financial services industry
• Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills