Automotive Office Clerk
Location: Lowell, MA, MA
Name: Apply via CareerBuilder
Automotive Office Clerk - Full Time – Lowell, MA
Busy auto dealership seeks experienced, detail oriented person responsible for assisting
the accounting department to maintain efficient daily operations in a fast paced
environment, and work well as part of our team!
Duties for Automotive Office Clerk include:
- Stock-in new and used vehicles.
- Maintain Used Car Record title log books.
- Maintaining a list of all outstanding titles, resolving issues to obtain titles in a timely manner, and report title status to department managers.
- Prepare lien payoff checks and apply for duplicate titles as needed.
- Maintain and file vehicle inventory folders efficiently.
- Assist office staff in splitting deals and preparing paperwork to submit to banks as well as insurance companies.
- Processing vehicle registrations and submitting all information to states department of motor vehicles via EVR system.
- Document scanning in Reynolds & Reynolds IDM system.
- Daily computer system backups.
- Fill in for cashier/receptionist on occasion as needed.
Full time position with good benefits in a great work environment.
- Automotive accounting office experience required.
- Reynolds & Reynolds ERA system experience preferred.
- Electronic Vehicle Registration system experience helpful.
- Good organizational skills, being able to multi-task and attention to details are extremely important for this position.