Legal Project Manager/Paralegal
Location: Kansas City, MO
Name: Christina Martin
Assist the General Counsel in the operation and management of legal department, including prioritizing legal projects and ensuring that business operations are properly supported.
- Review and analyze legal projects, distribute work to appropriate attorneys, and monitor and track completion of projects.
- Assist with legal hold and document retention process.
- Draft responses to consumer inquiries.
- Assist with state registrations and regulatory filings.
- Assist with drafting board minutes and resolutions.
- Analyze historical transactions and determine appropriate response to customer, attorney, and regulatory inquiries.
- Review statutes and regulations to determine what filings are required.
- Assist with subpoena docket.
- Strong organizational skills to track project status and completion.
- General understanding of state regulatory structure and filing process.
- Must have strong written communication skills.
- Ability to research filing and registration requirements.
- General understanding of subpoena process.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate or equivalent experience